The sun is shining… the waves are crashing.. the smell of sunscreen is in the air and the first day of summer is Sunday, June 20 2021! Take a splash in the ocean and sit back with fresh strawberry lemonade and a good book to celebrate!
Don’t know where to start with this sweet celebration?! We’ve got you covered.
Every summer has it’s own story! Ready for some good beach reads for 2021?
Here are a few titles topping our staff’s must read lists!
• The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides
• Brain on Fire by Susannah Cahalan
• The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot
• Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens
• The Tattooist of Auschwitz by Heather Morris
• Travels with Charlie by John Steinbeck
• My Sister’s Keeper by Jodi Picoult
• The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah
• New Mercies by Sandra Dallas
• The Light Between Oceans by M.L. Stedman
We are saving a place for you… see you soon!